Enjoy the comfort and targeted thermal input provided by the EXTREME RUTOR ALPHA ski touring vest for women and reach your mountain goals without feeling hindered by your equipment. The anatomic hybrid construction provides the warmth of the recycled polyester POLARTEC® ALPHA 80 insulation on the torso. It is also reinforced with water repellent TORAY®, combined on the sides to a stretch and breathable fabric with a honeycomb structure promoting full freedom of movement and excellent moisture transfer. You’ll probably wear this sleeveless ski jacket from dawn to dusk, boasting a high protective collar to fully enjoy its thermal comfort, and the security ensured by its reflective elements.Properties
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Made in our own factories
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability, comfort and is quick drying. It is perfect for mountaineering, ski and ice climbing.
Toray Airtastic fabrics are extremely lightweight and resistant to abrasion. The resulting highly packable products will be your companion during active outdoor pastimes such as ski touring and hiking.
- Ergonomic, feminine design fits close to the body
- Bimaterial, bodymapped construction features 80gr of Polartec® Alpha for smart heat retention and an alveolar doubleface fabric for more breathability and lightweight
- Full zip at center front opening
- Protective collar
- 1 hidden low zipped pocket at front
- Elastic binding around armhole and hem
- Reflective logo
- TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // 100 % Polyamid // Waterrepellence/DWR PFC Free
- HONEYCOMB DENSITY KNIT // 88 % Polyester12 % Elasthan //
- POLARTEC® ALPHA 80 // 100 % Wiedereverwerteten Polyester //
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
EU SIZE1Chest (cm) FR US DE UK IT JP CN XS 81/85 34 2 32 6 38 S 155/80A S 85/89 36 4 34 8 40 M 160/84A M 89/95 38 6 36 10 42 L 165/88A L 95/101 40/42 8/10 38/40 12/14 44/46 XL 170/92A XL 101/107 44 12 42 16 48 2XL 175/96A 2XL 107/113 46/48 14/16 44/46 18/20 50/52 3XL 180/100A