Lightweight and with a breathable back panel, the YARI 20 hiking bag adapts to all kinds of uses with its dynamic lines and simple yet functional features. This is a modern multi-sports bag, useful all year round. Weighing only 570 grams, the YARI 20 hiking backpack boasts surprising comfort and functionality. While you enjoy the mountain trails either walking or ski touring, this compact backpack offers great ventilation for your back, as well as ergonomic straps which make the load lighter. Easy to organise, thanks to its large U-shaped zipped opening, the YARI 20 trekking backpack provides direct access to your essentials as well, with two side pockets and a zipped top compartment. Well equipped and well designed to keep it stable and light, this is the ideal bag for your single-day projects.Properties
The Daisy Chain is a load bearing device that will secure your gear when climbing. It is made of a series of loops to which many tools can be attached. Your gear will be secured away from your head in case of downclimbing.
- U shaped zipped opening.
- Zipped front compartment + daisy chain/mesh side pockets
- Side compression straps/bottom gear holder
- Zipped top compartment + key ring
- Hydration compatible
- Ergonomic straps, sternum strap. Breathable back contact/hip belt with strap
- Volume : 20L
- Backlength : 48cm
- Height 50 cm x Width 26 cm x Depth 18 cm
- Main Fabrics : N 100D CROSS HEXA // 100 % Polyamide // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Other fabrics : P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Lining : N 210D 113T // 100% Polyamide // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm
- 570 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.