The YARI 30 AIRFLOW hiking backpack has a breathable back system for maximum user comfort. Its modern, clean design suits all kinds of uses, even with multiple compartment features it remains light. Light and breathable the YARI 30 AIRFLOW hiking backpack has a compact silhouette with all the advantages of a well-equipped bag. Weighing only one kilo, it has perforated straps and a breathable back for airflow, offering a cool sensation, even when the temperature rises rapidly as with the trail. Its U-shape zipped opening provides direct access to your things, while all your essential accessories remain at hand in the side pockets and top zipped compartment. Step up the pace with a light, breathable and organised trekking bag, by adopting the YARI 30 AIRFLOW.Properties
Airflow suspended back
A back specially designed to promote air movement between pack and walker’s back when alpine active hiking, thanks to a structure stretched on an aluminium frame.
Side compression straps
Compression straps system. Straps located at the front, sides and bottom of the pack will reduce its volume and hold your gear as well (skis, sleeping pad).
- Ergonomic ventilated straps
- Ergonomic, adjustable belt
- 4 side compression straps
- Gear holder
- Zip fastening
- 2 mesh side pockets
- 2 zipped front pockets
- 1 zipped pocket on hip belt
- Hydration system compartment
- Fixing loops
- Volume : 30 litres
- Backlength : 48 cm
- Height 56 cm x Width 29 cm x Depth 19 cm
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Yes
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : N 100D CROSS HEXA // 100% Polyamide // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Other fabrics : P 600D 100% Recycled // 100% Recycled Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Lining : P250D OXFORD lining 100% Recycled // 100% Recycled Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- 1000 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.